Details of the person responsible
– Identity of the Data Controller: Sabrina MG
– Purpose: Acceptance of cookies.
– Legitimation: Sent with your prior consent.
– Recipients: Your data is not stored.
– Rights: Rectification, limitation and deletion.
– E-mail: info @ solarlinerenovables . com
Before reading on, I would like to explain how I treat underage users (under 13 years of age) and the differences with those over 13 years of age, as well as the characteristics and values that my website follows and respects:
– Users over the age of 13 may register on this website as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. Otherwise, you will need prior consent.
– Under no circumstances will data relating to the professional or financial situation or the privacy of other members of the family be collected from minors without their consent.
– This website respects and takes care of the personal data of its users so, as a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
Principles I will apply to your personal information
In processing your personal data, I will apply the following principles which comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
– Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: I will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you about in advance with full transparency.
– Principle of data minimisation: I will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require it (as little as possible).
– Principle of limitation of the storage period: Data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the relevant retention period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
– Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. You should be aware that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access to or misuse of my users’ data by third parties.
As I am a Spanish professional, this blog must be subject to Spanish and European legislation. And that is why the blog is adapted to the requirements of these 3 laws:
– RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons): This is the new EU regulation that unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in the different EU countries.
– LOPD (Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal y Real Decreto 1720/2007, de 21 de diciembre, el Reglamento de desarrollo de la LOPD): This is the law that regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that those responsible for a website must assume when managing this information.
– LSSI (Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce): This is the law that regulates economic transactions by electronic means, as is the case with this website.
When I will collect your personal data
I will now describe the different situations in which your personal data may be required on this website:
– When you contact this website through the contact form, the data required are your name, an email address, a telephone number and, if you have a website, your domain name (plus whatever you want to tell me, of course).
– When you fill in any subscription form to receive my newsletter. In this case I only ask for your name, surname and email address.
– When you post a comment on any of the contents of the blog. In this case I only ask for your name, the url of your website (if you have one) and your email address.
For what purpose I use your personal data
I want to be very clear in explaining what I use, store and process personal data of the users of this website for. When a user connects to this website, for example to comment on a post, send me an email, subscribe or make a contract, you are providing personal information for which Sabrina MG is responsible.
– Contact form: I request your Name, Surname, Email, Telephone and Others, in order to respond to the requirements of the users of https://solarlinerenovables.com. For example, I may use this data to respond to your request and answer any queries, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services I provide, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the terms and conditions of contract. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Banahosting, my hosting provider, within the EU.
– Content subscription form: In this case, I request your Name, Surname and Email to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers (provided by the user when subscribing). Within my website there are several forms to activate the subscription.
– Registration form for blog comments: To comment on blog posts this website requires the user to register through this form. In this case, I request your Name and Email. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he/she wishes and reply to the previous ones. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on Banahosting servers within the EU.
– Service request form: I request your Name, Surname, Phone and Email to request any of the services that this website makes available to its users. The information collected will allow to request the corresponding service for a possible processing of the same offline. Requests will be answered by email. The website does not allow to manage payments of these services directly. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on banahosting servers within the EU.
– Registration Form: In this case, I request your Name, Surname and Email, so you can create an account in my system and have access to its functionalities. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on Banahosting servers within the EU.
Other purposes for which I treat your personal data
– To support and improve the services offered by this website, so that I have the information to contact you.
– To manage social networks. The processing of the data of the people who become followers on the social networks of the official pages of https://solarlinerenovables.com, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user of Sabrina MG.
OTHER NON-IDENTIFYING DATA ARE ALSO COLLECTED THAT ARE OBTAINED THROUGH SOME COOKIES THAT ARE DOWNLOADED TO THE USER’S COMPUTER WHEN BROWSING THIS WEBSITE AND THAT I DETAIL IN THE COOKIES POLICY.
Your rights when you provide me with your data
Current legislation on Data Protection recognises a series of rights that you have over this website as a user who has provided their data, such as:
– Request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
– Request its rectification or deletion.
– To request the limitation of their processing.
– Oppose the processing of your data.
DUE TO THE TYPE OF INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE ON THIS WEBSITE, YOU CANNOT EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY.
On this website you can be sure that your rights are respected and that you can exercise them whenever you want. I will respond promptly if you wish to make any of these requests. The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the data controller/owner of the files (that is, to me).
This means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided me with their data at any time can go to the website and ask me for information about the data I have stored and how I have obtained them (right of access), can ask me to rectify them, to oppose their processing, to limit their use or, where appropriate, to delete them from my files.
It’s as simple as that! Because these are your rights, don’t forget. You can send me any request of this type and exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent, indicating “DATA PROTECTION” in the subject line.
And of course you also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data infringes the regulation.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
Category of data
The categories of data processed on this website are simply identification data. Specially protected categories of data such as ID card or payment methods are not processed. Therefore, you can be sure that I make sure that your data is securely stored in the digital services I have contracted.
How long your data will be kept
The personal data you provide to me will simply be kept until you ask me to delete it. In other words, I do not delete this data unless I am carrying out subscriber cleansing campaigns (in which case I will notify you up to 2 times).
To which recipients your data will be communicated
Many of the tools I use to manage your data are contracted by third parties. In order to provide services strictly necessary for the development of https://solarlinerenovables.com, I share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
– Google AdSense: On this website I am associated with Google AdSense (Google) to show ads to users who access this website. By collaborating with Google, cookies are used to show you ads related to your recent searches and to show you more relevant ads.
– Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
When browsing this website, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifiable data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
Data secrecy and security
You can rest assured that on this website I am committed to the use and processing of users’ personal data, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected. And also to comply with my obligation to store them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, as established by current data protection regulations.
Note that this website also includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that ensures that your data travels in an integral and secure manner, that is to say, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is totally encrypted or encoded. Logically, this website cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties such as hackers and others.
With respect to the confidentiality of processing, I can assure you (Sabrina MG) that anyone who is authorised by me to process your data (including my staff, collaborators and service providers), will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether this is a contractual or legal duty). Where a security incident occurs, I will, upon becoming aware of it, notify you promptly and provide you with all necessary information when you become aware of it or when you reasonably request me to do so.
Accuracy and truthfulness of data
Please note that as a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit to this website, exonerating me, Sabrina MG, from any liability in this regard. In other words, users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
As the person responsible for this website, I reserve the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, don’t worry because I will post changes on this page reasonably in advance of their implementation.
Last but not least, I want to confirm that in accordance with the LSSICE, I myself (Sabrina MG) do not engage in SPAM practices, so I do not send commercial e-mails by electronic means that have not been properly identified and have not been previously requested or authorised by the user.
I don’t like to receive SPAM and I don’t want to do what I don’t like. It’s as simple as that! No to SPAM! So in each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive my newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested. Once again, I remind you that if you have any questions, just contact me.